I found my voice again

With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.

I know I’ve been silent for an awful long time now. What can I say? Sometimes life puts you through so many changes that we become unable to describe them. Only now I feel ready to write again. I’ve had this feeling of wanting to write so long, but unfortunately I have felt incapable of doing it. Since I last wrote, many things have changed. The shift from Italy to Finland was enormous. It was extremely difficult to return home once again, and nevertheless I wanted to do so more than anything. After all, my life is in Finland, and all my personal reasons for living are here.

Fortunately I was able to get the same summer job as last year at the Tourism Office of Helsinki. This year, despite all the internal problems and the effect of the economical crisis, we’ve had a great group. I often say that I’m working at one of the funniest work places in the sense that I get to laugh at my work every day. We have so much fun together. And of course the tourists are the reason why we do our job. I’ve had some fun experiences this year too, people not knowing that Tallinn is in another country and so on. I could actually write an insert just on the customers we’ve had.

For now, I just wanted to let you know that I am still living and breathing. I’ll write another insert still today. I have a lot to say. I found my voice again.

What's your opinion?

@elisabeth.rundlof