Yesterday, while cleaning, I stumbled upon some of my favorite sayings and citations written down on a piece of paper..I thought I would write down some of them. Maybe they brighten up someone's day :) I have also been thinking about starting my blog inserts with sayings. We'll see. Anyhow, here we go..

I have a very simple taste. I only want the best of everything. -Oscar Wilde

Out of two alternatives, I always choose the one I haven't tried before. -Mae West

A little too much is just enough for me. -Jean Cocteau

Life is like a puzzle, at least one part is always missing.

You don't have to do all sins on your own, you can read about them.

Women are like apples. You need to wait for them until the time is right.

What is forbidden will always taste better.

There are no boundaries in life, only the ones we set for ourselves.

What you hear, you soon forget. What you see, you remember a little bit longer. But what you experience, that will always be a part of you.

What's your opinion?

@elisabeth.rundlof