Come play with Audrey Kawasaki...

Fell in love with an artist a couple of days ago that I really have to share with you guys..Audrey Kawasaki is her name as she's from LA, USA. She's the same age as my sis, born in -82, but already she's world famous for her paintings of young girls. Her works are oil paintings painted directly onto wood panels, and her style has been described as a fusion of modern art and Japanese manga.
I can see that a lot of her paintings have a meaning, a story. They play with ideas, thoughts of what is right and wrong, and some of them are even erotic. I've noticed that there is one paiting for each of my emotions. I can always find one that interests me and therefore talks to me.

Have a look at them and get inspired! http://www.audrey-kawasaki.com/info.php?p=bio
But I warn you, the awake thoughts! Here are some of my favorites...





What's your opinion?

@elisabeth.rundlof