Illustration inspiration: Francesco D'Isa

Today on this rainy autumn day, I found a new interesting artist again. As you maybe have understood by now, I love art concentrated on women. We simply are the most interesting and mystic creatures on this planet. This time the paintings are Italian. I would never have thought that an Italian might have made similar paintings, and that makes me even happier about my finding. The artist's name is Francesco D'Isa and was born in 1980 in Florence, the cradle of art. Just have a look at his art here and you'll be amazed. The art really makes you think. I like the fact that the paintings look like drawings, and I like the colors he's used.

Here are some of my favorites, the last one is named "how it works".






What's your opinion?

@elisabeth.rundlof