Haircut help needed!

Helsinki, -13 degrees

I seriously need a new haircut before my birthday coming up in just 1½ week! I want to keep the length of my hair more or less the same because I want it long for summer, but I need to do something new with it?!! Help, ideas, please!

Here are some pictures I found on the internet that have arisen my interest.

First, I look to my idol style icon Sarah Jessica Parker for advice...

Source
I like what she has done with it. Simple: warm brown but with some highlights in it and curles..

or should I go more in this direction? Warm brown, but with a simple straight cut...

Source

I guess what I'm after in the end is long wavy hair like this..

Source

or should the classic look be best eventually?

Source

Any ideas? Comments on these haircut styles?

If you like this post, please join the Facebook page of my blog!

What's your opinion?

@elisabeth.rundlof