Monday, October 10, 2011

Dots on my mind!

Helsinki, 8 degrees

Lately I've noticed that I've got dots on my mind. I've come across so many nice outfits with dots - maybe just because I have them on my mind. You know what they say, when you're thinking of something, you see it everywhere.

Source: Star Lounge MSN



It started with Emma Stone at the premier for The Help, which I still haven't seen and I am dying to see!

Source: Auroran henkarit

Finnish fashion blogger Aurora also showed how dotted pants can look amazing!

Source: For shoes we fall

Fashion blogger Valerie took it one step further and actually showed how you can transform an ordinary plain grey shirt into a dotted one, great innovative thinking!

Source: Artrick playground
 Polka dots are definately in!

Source: Fashion Fame
Now it's up to me to find an outfit that suits me...I like challenges so I'll get back to you on that!

5 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks for the mention dear. :) Can't wait to see you put together your own outfit! I'm sure you'll rock it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love dots!

    come to visit my blog, ill be waiting for u!
    xx

    http://thechicattitude.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of thee pictures are amazing! Emma looks incredible in that dress! Wow! I am loving polka dots at the moment as well.

    http://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Valerie, thank YOU for the inspiration!
    La petite blonde& Shannon: I like Emma's dress as well! Where to find something similar?

    xxx
    E

    ReplyDelete