Dots on my mind!

Helsinki, 8 degrees

Lately I've noticed that I've got dots on my mind. I've come across so many nice outfits with dots - maybe just because I have them on my mind. You know what they say, when you're thinking of something, you see it everywhere.

Source: Star Lounge MSN



It started with Emma Stone at the premier for The Help, which I still haven't seen and I am dying to see!

Source: Auroran henkarit

Finnish fashion blogger Aurora also showed how dotted pants can look amazing!

Source: For shoes we fall

Fashion blogger Valerie took it one step further and actually showed how you can transform an ordinary plain grey shirt into a dotted one, great innovative thinking!

Source: Artrick playground
 Polka dots are definately in!

Source: Fashion Fame
Now it's up to me to find an outfit that suits me...I like challenges so I'll get back to you on that!

What's your opinion?

  1. Aw, thanks for the mention dear. :) Can't wait to see you put together your own outfit! I'm sure you'll rock it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love dots!

    come to visit my blog, ill be waiting for u!
    xx

    http://thechicattitude.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of thee pictures are amazing! Emma looks incredible in that dress! Wow! I am loving polka dots at the moment as well.

    http://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Valerie, thank YOU for the inspiration!
    La petite blonde& Shannon: I like Emma's dress as well! Where to find something similar?

    xxx
    E

    ReplyDelete

@elisabeth.rundlof