2x good news from UK

Helsinki, 0 degrees

It is good news, worthy of all acceptation; and yet not too good to be true.

Sometimes the news of the world can make you awfully happy! Like today, when I heard of two good pieces of news coming from the UK. Firstly, the first of its kind, a Moomin shop, was opened yesterday in Covent Garden in London by the niece of Helsinki-born Tove Jansson (the author behind the Moomin books)! Yey, do you know these Finnish cartoon characters? If you don't, it's about time you do!

Source
Source
The other piece of news that made me glad today was this delightful lady from Swansea who had decorated her ceiling according to the Christmas season. This kind of exaggerating is adorable, don't you think? If somebody truly loves Christmas, why not let it show?
In total she has 1 700 Christmas balls hanging from her roof, collected from all over the world!

Source

What's your opinion?

  1. What brilliant news, I am particularly excited by the moomin shop, I need to visit it. I loved the moomins as a child, I even have a moomin cuddly toy!

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loveee moomin :D
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. woah the ornament filled ceiling is soooo awesome! :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loove Moomin! When I was little I was truly addicted to it! Tho it has a different name in Russian translation:)
    Wow this Christmas ball celling is mind-blowing! I guess I would not really like to live in that "ball"house but to see it DEFINITELY:)

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your lovely comments! I'm delighted that the Moomins are so famous around the world!

    xxx
    E

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, i have to god to london very soon!! I LOVE MOOMINS!! that IS great news;-)


    love
    modepistol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Modepistol, but you should visit Helsinki first!

    xxx
    E

    ReplyDelete

@elisabeth.rundlof