An army of snowmen

Helsinki, +1 degree

We have reached plus degrees in mid February! Even though one might not believe so seeing thhis wintry picture of our parliament building! I'm sorry for the quality of this picture but it's so amazing that I had to share it with you. I snapped it in the tram on my way home, and I don't know if you can make it out but those are actually snowmen on the snowy part in front of the building! I'm not lying if I'm saying that there were at least 20 of snowmen - so cute! How many capitals can say that they have an army of snowmen in front of their parliament?


What's your opinion?

  1. hey nice blog...want to follow each other??? let me know if u want to..and if u follow i'll follow back...take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poetic Title and nice snowy picture! Have fun with the snow :D

    Kisses xx

    ReplyDelete

@elisabeth.rundlof