Faux fur jacket

Helsinki, -2 degrees

You may be a princess or the richest woman in the world, but you cannot be more than a lady.

This week has been all about fighting against getting sick, as a flu wave has hit my workplace, work and princess cake (due to the craziness over Sweden's newborn crown princess Estelle). My new tasks have been challenging but in a good way, I'm really enjoying them! I feel that I'm doing something that I'm good at, even if it is truly challenging and that I tell you is a great sensation. Still I have a lot to learn, and I look forward to each week starting!

Today I dared to use my faux fur jacket for the first time since I knew for sure that it wouldn't snow, at least not heavily. This weekend I'm going to plan my birthday, catch up on some reading and just relax! How about you?


4 comments

  1. You looks so pretty! I love your fur jacket. :)

    Now following you!
    http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket is gorgeous! I hope you manage not to get sick!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete