Meet & greet with Swedish Maria Montazami

Helsinki, 2 degrees

Source
Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, and riches take wings. Only one thing endures and that is character.


On Friday, I actually went to see Maria Montazami, a famous Swedish television personality and celebrity in the series Svenska Hollywoodfruar, when she visited the Forum shopping center here in Helsinki! I went there on the behalf of my workplace but ended up on her blog without my workplace even being mentioned! That is what I call Friday 15 minutes of fame!

Source

And yes, I know I'm short, haha!

Anyway, Maria was thrilled over being in Helsinki and said that she is overwhelmed by the generosity and friendliness of the local people in the city!

8 comments

  1. Hehe, sähän oot kova julkkis tän jälkeen ;) Oli varmaan hauskaa olla paikalla kun rouva vieraili Suomessa :D xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun!! She must be super tall haha, just towering over you! Thank you so much for the award love :)

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is! But I'm used to it, my boyfriend is also 30 cm taller than me. I'm about 10 cm shorter than the average Finn so it's a fact, concerning my length, I'm born in the wrong country. You're more than welcome for the award inspiratista!

      xxx
      E

      Delete
  3. lOVE THE TITLE OF UR POST!!! :)
    http://lifewidmorbid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete