Pretty Ballerinas

Helsinki, 21 degrees


Intellectual work is misnamed; it is a pleasure, a dissipation, and is its own highest reward.

Having read some time ago on another blog about the upcoming pop up store of Spanish Pretty Ballerinas here in Helsinki, this Helsinkiana headed to the store in the city center on Saturday, and look what beauties I came home with! I had been searching for lacquered leather ballerinas for some time now, and thought I should reward myself for all the good work I've been doing during June-July. Sometimes it's good to make small goals for oneself, so then one can create a personal reward system, don't you think?


How do you reward yourself for a work well done?

What's your opinion?

  1. The perfect reward system ;)

    Söpöt ballerinat ! Vui kun omani (ei tosin lakeri) vetelevät viimeisiään. Mies tuli perässäni rappusia kotiin, ja takaa kuului kröhöm; piteli kädessään mun kengän kantalappua! Onko tuo liike siellä miten pitkään/pysyvä juttu, ja millainen hintaluokka popottimilla mahtaa olla? :) Vielä kerran, ihanat on!

    Kiitos kovasti kommentista :) Sisko(puolen) häitä juhlitaan jo muutaman viikon päästä, elokuun 4. Helsingissä. Jos päättelin oikein morsiamen puheista että tarvitsee myös pikkumekon yöelämään, niin sinnekin kai olemme sitten suuntaamassa ^^ Kulosaaressa on itse juhla. Etukäteis-onnitteluja sinunkin siskolle!

    Trooppista alkavaa viikkoa! ;)

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos kommentista! Noin sadan euron hintaluokkaa olivat - eli laatuballerinoista on kyse!

      xxx
      E

      Delete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog. What do you think about following each other?

    Much Love,
    http://amyklundt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are just so beautiful! I love the bow on the front. These shoes look really sophisticated and playful.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look so nice <3
    It is always good to reward yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always reward myself by doing a crazy shopping with my friends :) Love your blog! Feel free to check out mine.
    msamyaguilera.blogspot.com
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty indeed :-) and they look comfy too!

    I guess I reward myself w a little outing, trip to a cute cafe, or buy a little something..

    And yes I totally agree with about trying to look on the bright side when things are difficult :)

    Xo,
    Annie

    ReplyDelete

@elisabeth.rundlof