Flow Festival 2012

Helsinki, 15 degrees

Relaxation means releasing all concern and tension and letting the natural order of life flow through one's being.

Today one could notice an annual characteristic about Helsinki that I like to call the flow mania. Helsinki is hosting during this weekend one of its biggest music festivals called the Flow Festival and this festival brings, besides tons of festival visitors, an interesting silence to the city. You might think this is odd, but when you think about the fact that the festival venue is located some 25 minutes outside the city center, you'll understand that the center becomes a dessert when everyone is at the festival grounds! Having said this, I had this song of Icelandic Björk, one of the performers at the festival, in mind all day! Even though I don't like all of her music, this song is fantastic if you ask me!

Since Björk is known for her fantasy-filled outfits, I thought this would be a good point to show you some fun editorial pictures I found on Fashionising showcasing Genesis themed outfits! The panther mask is so cool, don't you think? And the shield is stunning too, I think.


Let your fantasy flow this weekend! Have a good one!

What's your opinion?

  1. I actually love that song. It's so out there, but fun! That last picture is incredible - I can't stop looking at it!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! :)
      Happy you liked the photo!

      xxx
      E

      Delete
  2. Aw the Flow Festival sounds like a huge blast!! I don't usually listen to Bjork but she is interesting to watch. The title of your post is exactly how I would like to feel today :) Lets hope I get there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Flow Festival is always fantastic! Me neither, but this song is great! I'm happy I hit the nail on the head with my title!

      xxx
      E

      Delete
  3. sounds like an awesome event!! i love these editorial shots!!

    -Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Welcome as a new reader!

    xxx
    E

    ReplyDelete

@elisabeth.rundlof