May what I do flow from me like a river, no forcing and no holding back, the way it is with children.

Helsinki, 0 degrees


Lately wellbeing has been on my mind. This blog post is dedicated to achieving wellbeing through writing. As I've mentioned before that I think that words empower us. Writing is such a great way to strengthen our thoughts. Some even say that writing is like sorting one's energy flows, the ones that are constantly running through one's body. This because experiencing clarity gives us positive energy as it gives us a sensation of peace, and allows us to deal with our thoughts so we then can move forward.

Viime aikoina olen miettinyt paljon hyvinvointia. Siksi tämä blogikirjoitus onkin omistettu hyvinvoinnille, joka saavutetaan kirjoittamalla. Kuten olen aikaisemmin maininnut blogissani, niin uskon sanojen antavan meille sisäistä voimaa. Kirjoittaminen on ihana tapa vahvistaa ajatuksiamme. Jotkut jopa sanovat, että kirjoittaminen on energiavirtauksemme selvittämistä. Tässä viitataan energiaan, joka virtaa jatkuvasti sisällämme. Kirjoittamisella voi olla tämä hyvä vaikutus koska kun koemme, että meillä on selkeä mieli, koemme samalla rauhan tunteen. Kirjoittaminen saa meidät siis käsittelemään asioita, jotta voimme jatkaa elämässä eteenpäin ilman että jokin ajatus jäisi häiritsemään mielessämme.

Thoughts are just like words that circulate freely in the universe, but when we put them down on paper, something happens to us. Our inner energy level rises. Why? Because we create an inner feedback-loop with ourself! Writing flow is one of the best feelings, if you ask me. Focuing and/or creating is such a rush!

Ajatukset toimivat aivan kuten sanat, ja kiertelevät vapaasti universiumissa, kunnes kirjoitamme ne paperille. Silloin jotain tapahtuu sisällämme. Sisäinen energiatasomme nousee. Miksi? Koska muodostamme sisäisen palautesilmukan itsemme kanssa! Flow-kirjoittaminen, tai kirjoittamishurmos, on yksi parhaimpia tuntemuksia, jos minulta kysytään. Keskittyminen ja luominen tuntuu poikkeuksellisen miellyttävältä!


All of this winter I've been searching for the perfect notebooks to start year 2014 on fresh paper. I use a lot of notebooks at work at meetings and to make notes (helps me to remember things), but I also use notebooks at home to make notes of blog ideas. When I stumbled upon Rifle Paper Co.'s beautiful Vintage Blossom Notebook Set, I knew I had found what I had been looking for!

Olen koko talven ajan etsinyt täydellistä muistiinpanokirjaa, jotta voisin aloittaa vuoden 2014 tuoreella paperilla. Käytän työssäni paljon muistiinpanokirjoja kokouksissa ja muistityökaluna, mutta tämän lisäksi käytän niitä myös kotona blogi-ideoiden keräämiseen. Kun törmäsin Rifle Paper Co.:n kauniiseen muistiinpanokirjasettiin nimeltään Vintage Blossom Notebook Set, tiesin että olin löytänyt etsimäni kirjat!

The green and pink notebooks with blank interior pages are stunning! The notebooks feature lay-flat binding, a high quality binding process that allows them to stay flat while one's writing. I was thrilled when I heard that Rifle Paper Co. wanted to contribute to my blog by giving me the notebooks! What a perfect incentive!

Vihreä ja vaaleanpunainen muistiinpanokirja tyhjine sivuine ovat upeita! Huomasin heti, että nämä muistiinpanokirjat ovat hyvää laatua - sen huomaa sidonnasta. Olin onnessani kun kuulin, että Rifle Paper Co. halusi lahjoittaa muistiinpanokirjasetin minulle blogia varten! Mikä täydellinen kannuste tähän lopputalveen!


One of my other sources of energy is definitely flowers, and I've always humorously said that one's I'm old enough, I'll open up a flower shop just because of my love for flowers! I think my new notebooks go great with the tulips I have at home to cheer up our wintry home. Maybe it's wishful thinking, but they create the illusion that spring is just around the corner.

Toinen energialähteeni ovat ehdottomasti kukat, ja olen aina leikkimielisesti sanonut että kunhan minusta tulee tarpeeksi vanha, niin avaan oman kukkakaupan koska rakastan kukkia niin paljon! Mielestäni uudet muistiinpanokirjat sopivat täydellisesti yhteen tulppaaniemme kanssa. Ehkä se on toiveajattelua, mutta minusta ne luovat illusion että kevätaika on lähellä.


Do you use notebooks? What kind, and for what purposes?

Käytättekö itse muistiinpanokirjoja? Minkälaisia, ja mihin tarkoituksiin?


What's your opinion?

  1. nice blog :) if u wanna follow each other let me know i ll be happy :) kisses from sardegna
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment! Sardegna è un'isola bellissima!

      xxx
      E

      Delete
  2. These notebooks are so beautiful, lovely!
    I'm still in school so I use them everyday hah :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! Well, I study as well - besides working, so me too, I use notebooks also for school :)

      xxx
      E

      Delete
  3. Amazing pics :)!!!! Love the flowers so much.

    Want to follow each other on GFC?
    Let me know!

    Greets from the EDELFABRIK
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you hun, its always great to carry a notebook around and jot down thoughts and ideas. This one is so pretty and feminine. I enjoyed reading your opinion on my last post...Good wishes for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use a work notebook and it's my only one right now. it's happily orange :) in addition to work stuff I sometimes write there my other notes, when necessary.
    your new notebooks are lovely, very springlike indeed. and those fresh and bright tulips! I love those! tomorrow we will probably visit a big flower shop so maybe I should buy something as fresh from there :)

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to hear that you use notebooks as well :) Thank you for your kind comment! I can't wait to see what flowers you bought.

      xxx
      E

      Delete
  6. Thank you Mikkel for your kind comment :) Have you read my blog posts from Denmark? :)

    xxx
    E

    ReplyDelete
  7. fiori meravigliosi (; Reb, xoxo.

    *Sul mio blog c'è un nuovo post, fammi sapere cosa ne pensi:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2014/02/ba-ba-baciami.html

    ReplyDelete

@elisabeth.rundlof