Musical him vs her

Helsinki, 15 degrees

Source


Men and women should own the world as a mutual possession.

The other day we started talking at home about our current favorite songs. I thought it was funny how different the songs were, so I wanted to share them with you. My boy mentioned Meghan Trainor's All About That Bass as his "it tune" right now. He loves fast-paced songs, whereas I'm more for sentimental slow-paced ones. I'm on the other hand in love with Sam Smith's Stay With Me. For me this song is perfect! I can listen to it so many times on repeat!

Pari päivää sitten juttelimme kotona tämänhetkisistä suosikkibiiseistämme, ja koska laulut erosivat niin paljon toisistaan, ajattelin jakaa ne teidän kanssa. Poikaystäväni pitää menevästä musiikista, joten hän mainitsi Meghan Trainorin All About That Bass -biisin suosikikseen. Itse pidän taas erittäin paljon Sam Smithin Stay With Me -biisistä. Voin kuunnella sitä monta kertaa peräkkäin, se on niin hyvä! 





What is your favorite song right now? What kind of music do you listen to?

Mikä on suosikkibiisinne tällä hetkellä? Minkälaisesta musiikista pidätte?


What's your opinion?

  1. All about that bass has done very here in America. It's still often on the radio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE All About That Bass. It is so catchy - and I love the message. I seriously can't stop listening to the song.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems that my boyfriend's taste of music is more popular than mine! :D

      xxx
      E

      Delete
  3. http://www.last.fm/user/egotripp here you can see what I'm listening to. and among my latest tracks are both songs you mentioned in your post. but the one from Meghan is more my taste than the one from Sam Smith. by the way, don't you have a last.fm account?

    Maiken,
    Part of me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I don't. I use mostly Spotify, you don't use that?

      xxx
      E

      Delete
  4. mi piacciono molto le canzoni , mi piace soprattutto vedere i video :)

    ReplyDelete

@elisabeth.rundlof