Cotton candy sweet autumn

Helsinki, 9 degrees


Some moments are like cotton candy. They're wonderful and sweet, but you know they just won't last.

You might remember that some time ago, I wrote a blog post about my favorite key looks and trends for the fall / winter season 2015, and one of them was marshmallow colors. I don't think it comes as a surprise as I already told you last year how much I loved pastel coats. In fact, pink has inspired me for a long time now when it comes to hats, scarves, coats, sweaters etc., and it felt only natural that when I decided I wanted to find the perfect trench coat - it would be pink. However, it's a very subtle tone of pink, almost like cotton candy, as you can see. I love its minimalistic look - it's beautifully designed! This season, I've combined my trench coat to an oversize scarf and pink lipstick.

Muistat varmasti aikaisemman blogikirjoitukseni, jossa kerroin tämän syys-talvikauden avaintrendeistä. Yksi suosikeistani ovat vaahtokarkkivärit. Tämä ei varmaankaan tule yllätyksenä, koska jo viime vuonna kerroin miten hulluna olen pastellivärisiin takkeihin. Vaaleanpunainen väri onkin inspiroinut minua jo jonkin aikaa mitä tulee hattuihin, huiveihin, takkeihin, neuleisiin ym., joten mielestäni oli varsin sopivaa että kun valitsin tälle kaudelle trenssin - sen piti olla vaaleanpunainen. Kuten huomaat, trenssin väri tai sävy on kuitenkin hienonvarainen. Mielestäni se muistuttaa hattaran sävyä. Pidän erityisen paljon trenssin minimalistisesta leikkauksesta! Tänä kautena olen yhdistänyt takin isoon kaulahuiviin ja pinkkiin huulipunaan.


scarf VILA trench coat H&M knit H&M pants AMY'S STORIES / HALENS ankle boots DIN SKO

Do you own a trench coat? What kind? How do you style it? What is your key look this fall?

Onko sinulla trenssiä? Minkälainen? Miten stailaat sen? Mikä on sinun avaintyylisi tänä syksynä?



What's your opinion?

  1. yeah, I do own a couple of trench coats, black, dark blue, black+white... I think I've shared them all in older blog posts too. I style them with anything actually - pants, sweaters, dresses, skirts. and I like it how you've styled your pink one with classic black. looks very good and chic and at the same time it's something a little brighter for autumn.

    Maiken - Part of me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be wonderful to see the black+white trench coat you have, it sounds interesting! Thank you Maiken for your kind words regarding my outfit!

      xxx
      E

      Delete
  2. Thank you Maria, I'm happy that you like it as well!

    xxx
    E

    ReplyDelete

@elisabeth.rundlof