Hair color trend alert: rose gold

Helsinki, 8 degrees

Source

But he who dares not grasp the thorn should never crave the rose.

You might remember my love for the rose gold color already from my February watch post (if not, read about it here). My obsession has not decreased at all since then, but instead, it has continued - with rose gold accessories & clothing and now hair! As I'm having my hairdresser's appointment this week, still before Christmas, I might return home with new hair color. I still want to continue as a blonde, but maybe my hair will have a hint of rose gold in it. Let's see what my hairdresser says - wish me luck! Otherwise, it will have to wait for spring!

Vieläkö muistat kun kerroin helmikuussa miten ihastunut olen ruusukultaan? Jos et, niin voit lukea kellokirjoitukseni täältä. Pakkomielteeni ei ole hellittänyt, vaan jatkunut - ja siirtynyt ruusukultaisiin asusteisiin, vaatteisiin ja hiuksiin! Koska minulla on vielä ennen joulua aika kampaajalleni, ajattelin palata kotiin uuden hiusvärin kanssa. Haluan jatkossakin olla blondi, mutta ehkä hiuksissani on aavistus ruusukullan väriä. Katsotaan mitä mieltä kampaaja on - toivota minulle onnea! Muuten väri saa odottaa kevääseen!

Source
Source
Source
Source
Source

How do you feel about rose gold hair? Yay or nay? How about rose gold in general as a color?

Mitä mieltä sinä olet ruusukullan värisistä hiuksista? Hyvä vai huono? Mitä ajatuksia ruusukullan väri sinussa muuten herättää?


What's your opinion?

  1. Well it's an absolutely beautiful color! I would do it but I don't know if I could pull it off! Just followed! Can't wait to read more!

    xoxo,
    Natalie
    Trending In Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. the hair look so so awesome - se girly and delikate :-)
    MErry Christmas dear xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the touch of rose gold will be amazing to you! Such crazy busy months, Nov and Dec, finally time to wish you a great Christmas and a beautiful new year's eve! Lots of health, peace, love, luck, all, and for your family too! January will be again smoother, I will read the inspirational quotes often!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, this time I only had a rose gold balsamic treatment to my hair ends as my hairdresser thought that would be the safest way to start. If I still want, in February or so we can continue with the coloring, but let's see what I think about it all then. Actually, the inspirational quotes will not continue in this form in 2016. Let's see how they will evolve.

      xxx
      E

      Delete
  4. I like it, I definitely do. I actually went for strawberry blonde (or something similar) a while ago but it has got lighter after every wash so I'm not even sure how I should call it now. I will share some photos in my next post but those will not show how it currently looks :P

    Maiken - Part of me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute hair colour!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to hear that you agree with me!

      xxx
      E

      Delete

@elisabeth.rundlof