6 x hair trends for 2017

Helsinki, -2 degrees

 
Invest in your hair, it is the crown you never take off.

Some time ago, I stumbled upon an article in Finnish Iltalehti that introduced this year's Nordic hair trends and I thought I would share them with you in this blog post. The trends were chosen by KC Professionals Artistic Director Jonna Karjunen.

Vähän aikaa sitten törmäsin mielenkiintoiseen artikkeliin Iltalehdessä. Siinä KC Professionalin Artistic Director Jonna Karjunen kertoi, millaisia hiustrendejä tänä vuonna tullaan näkemään. Ajattelin avata hieman näitä trendejä tässä blogikirjoituksessa.

Curls - Kiharat

This year hair is all about its structure. Instead of wavy hair, we now see tight curls.

Tänä vuonna hiuksissa saa olla rakennetta kun laineiden sijaan muodissa nähdään nyt pientä, hyvinkin tiukkaa kiharaa.

Source

The 80's - 80-luku

The 80's are here, even in hairstyles, and that means even perms are back!

Kampaajoiden pelätty permanentti on tekemässä paluuta nyt kun kasariluku näkyy myös tukassa!

Source

Ponytails - Ponnarit

Ponytails have been seen even on the red carpet, and there's no stopping this breezy hairdo! But remember, not even a ponytail has to be boring, but it can be made interesting with accessories, e.g. ribbons.

Ponnareita on nähty jopa punaisilla matoilla, eli tämä reipas kampaus pysyy muodissa! Tylsään perusponnariin ei kuitenkaan tarvitse tyytyä, vaan kampauksen voi stailata esimerkiksi erilaisilla nauhoilla.

Source

Layers - Kerrostukset

As hair has more structure this year, it also needs more layers.

Mitä enemmän hiuksissa on rakennetta, niin sitä enemmän ne kaipaavat myös kerrostusta. Kiharat kaipaavat enemmän kerrostuksia kuin esimerkiksi laineet.

Source

Bangs - Otsatukka

Both short and long bangs are now back! Forget the bob, the so called shag haircut is now the hottest!

Niin pitkiä kuin lyhyitä otsatukkia näkyy taas hiusmuodissa! Unohda bob, niin kutsuttu shag -leikkkaus on nyt kuumin!

Source

Shades of red - Punaisen sävyt

Blorange (blonde + orange) is by far the trendiest hair color this year! Calluna, rose, arpricot and/or peach. These are your hair color besties.

Blorange (oranssiblondi) on tämän vuoden trendikkäin hiusväri! Kanerva, ruusu, aprikoosi ja/tai persikka. Tässä tämän vuoden parhaimmat hiussävykaverit.

Source

How do you feel about these hair trends? Any favorites among them?

Mitä mieltä olet näistä hiustrendeistä? Löytyykö näiden seasta joku suosikki?


What's your opinion?

  1. I love curls, the photos of 80s style that you showed and bangs I wear since I am 15, so I loved the hair styles for this year! I also love layers, I just never have the courage to change my hair style :( But all the pictures made me think about! Hope you have a nice day!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a fan of tight curls or bangs (I've tried it and it was not the best look, haha) but I've always loved ponytails and I also like some worn out shades of red in my hair. my hairdresser uses different strong shades of red and then it gets lighter, even pinkish in time and I really love the result.

    Maiken - Part of me

    ReplyDelete

@elisabeth.rundlof