Every mom's essential: Silverjungle's slim fit jeans

Helsinki, 6 degrees


I have often said that I wish I had invented blue jeans: the most spectacular, the most practical, the most relaxed and nonchalant. They have expression, modesty, sex appeal, simplicity - all I hope for in my clothes.

Commercial collaboration: Silverjungle / Kaupallinen yhteistyö: Silverjungle

I strongly believe that we all need at least one perfect pair of jeans. In durability, nothing beats jeans. As a "baby mama", I tend to spend a lot of time also on the floor - playing with my baby girl. Therefore I demand a lot of my clothing. I was happy to recently team up with Finnish clothing label Silverjungle, and in this blog post, I'll showcase their essential piece for every mom: the slim fit jeans for women. I must say, this pair is for sure one of my favorite pairs of jeans right now. Once you feel good in your clothing & you can really rely on it, you have more time to spend on the things that matter the most. In addition to being ecological, ethical and comfortable, these jeans are also eye-catching and flexible! Nowadays, I love clothing with pockets as they're so handy with a baby. These jeans have pockets both front and back.

Mielestäni jokaisella kuuluu olla ainakin yhdet täydelliset luottofarkut. Kestävyydessä mikään ei voita farkkuja. Vauvatytön äitinä vietän paljon aikaa myös lattiatasolla - leikkimässä tyttöni kanssa. Näin ollen vaadin erityisen paljon vaatteiltani. Siksi tein hiljattain blogiyhteistyötä kotimaisen Silverjungle -vaate- ja asustemerkin kanssa ja tässä blogikirjoituksessa esittelen merkin luottofarkut: slim fit -farkut naisille. Nämä ovatkin tänä keväänä suosikkifarkkuni. Kun vaatteet tuntuvat hyvältä päällä ja pystyt luottamaan vaatteiden laatuun ja kestävyyteen, tärkeimmille asioille jää enemmän aikaa. Sen lisäksi, että nämä farkut ovat ekologiset, eettiset ja mukavat päällä, niin ovat myös katseenvangitsijoita ja joustavat! Nykyään arvostan taskullisia vaatteita koska ovat niin käteviä vauvan kanssa. Näissä farkuissa on taskut niin edessä kuin takana.


Silverjungle offers high-quality kids' clothing & accessories, which have been designed with keeping in mind the most important thing in the world: children. The collections are designed for babies & kids sizes from newborn to 146/152. In addition, the company has a women's collection in sizes XS—XL. Silverjungle wishes to emphasize happiness, the joy of life and new experiences. The company personally audits certification programs to make sure that none of its factories uses child labor. Silverjungle also checks that the factory's work environment is good. All Silverjungle pieces are either Öko-Tex Standard 100 certified (an independent testing and certification system for textile products from all stages of production, fibers, yarns, fabrics, ready-to-use end products, including accessories, along the textile value chain) or meet Global Organic Textiles Standards.

Kotimainen Silverjungle -vaatemerkki tarjoaa korkealaatuisia lasten vaatteita & asusteita, jotka on suunniteltu pitäen mielessä maailman tärkeintä ja inspiroivintä asiaa – nimittäin lapset. Mallistot ovat suunniteltu vauvoille ja lapsille – tarjolla on kokoja pienestä vauvasta aina koululaiseen asti (suurin koko 146/152). Koot vaihtelevat tuotteittain. Lisäksi mallistosta löytyy naisten vaatteita, koot XS–XL. Silverjungle haluaa korostaa elämäniloa, onnen hetkiä ja uusia kokemuksia. Toimivuus, käytännöllisyys, laatu ja tuotteen ulkonäkö toimivat suunnittelun ja tuotannon perustana. Silverjungle -ideologian mukaan tavoitteena on tarjota korkealaatuisia vaatteita ja asusteita, jotka täyttävät vaatemerkille tärkeitä ekologisia ja eettisia vaatimuksia. Yritys varmistaa henkilökohtaisesti auditointi- ja sertifiointijärjestelmien avulla, ettei yksikään tehtaista käytä lapsityövoimaa ja että kaikki tehtaat tarjoavat työntekijöilleen kunnolliset työskentelyolosuhteet. Kaikki tuotteet ovat Global Organic Textiles -standardit täyttäviä ja/tai Ökotex-sertifioituja.


Do you have a perfect pair of jeans? What makes them better than the rest?

Onko sinulla täydelliset luottofarkut? Miten kyseiset farkut eroaa muista farkuista?


What's your opinion?

  1. I think I almost (because they say there's no such thing as perfect, hehe) have that perfect pair. I not long ago found them from a thrift store in my hometown for a couple of euros, they're from Levi's and you could see them in my last post :) by the way, I like it how you've combined your new jeans with those pretty shades of apricot. it's beautifully springlike!

    Maiken - Part of me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you! I have to go back to your post and see them! Levi's have never looked good on me, or then I just haven't found the right ones! Thank you for your kind support!

      xxx
      E

      Delete

@elisabeth.rundlof