The perfect spring power suit

Helsinki, -4 degrees

Source
May your suit be dapper, your coffee be strong and your Monday be short.

Some might find it odd to plan for spring when there are still minus degrees outside, but the increasing amount of light that we have each day here in Helsinki makes it impossible not to think about spring! Today I bought my first bouquet of tulips home, and started to daydream about my perfect spring power suit. Like earlier years, pastel colors tend to pop up for spring - and this upcoming spring is no exception. However, the color of the year has had an effect - now even violet & lavender colored suits are here to stay!

Joidenkin mielestäni on ehkä outoa suunnitella kevättä pakkaskelillä, mutta lisääntyvä valo on saanut minut jo miettimään tulevaa! Tänään ostin kevään ensimmäisen tulppaanikimpun, ja aloin näkemään päiväunia kevään täydellisestä housupuvusta. Iltalehti on jopa kutsunut housupukua koko vuoden parhaaksi muotihankinnaksi! Kuten aikaisempina vuosina, pastellisävyt ovat kevään värejä. Kiitos tämän vuoden trendivärin, niin laventeli & violetti ovat nyt myös mukana!

I've decided to try something different this spring. You might remember that already back in 2012, I was wearing colorful pant suits - at that time I was combining a blazer with colorful jeans. This year I'll be combining my excisting bell sleeve yellow & pink blazers to this spring's yellow corduroy culottes and belted trousers. So I won't be wearing the exact same top and bottom, but instead, I'll be mixing & matching pieces. I think this way, the suits become even more interesting, and they'll have even more character! All of my pieces are from Zara & Vero Moda.

Päätin kokeilla jotain erilaista tänä keväänä. Muistat ehkä, että jo vuonna 2012 ihastuin värillisiin housupukuihin - silloin yhdistin jakun värikkäisiin farkkuihin. Tänä vuonna yhdistän sen sijaan jo vaatekaapissani olevat jakut, keltaisen kellohihajakun ja vaaleanpunaisen jakun, uusiin vakosametti- ja vyöhousuihin. Joten housupukuni eivät tule olemaan päästä varpaisiin samanlaisia, vaan yhdistelen erilaisia osia. Näin, puvuista tulee entistä mielenkiintoisimpia koska niissä on enemmän luonnetta! Housupukuosani ovat Zaralta & Vero Modalta.

I'm still looking for the perfect purple suit, I think the floral one underneath is gorgeous! The wild cards this season are actually combinations of different tops & bottoms. I love the tulip-embroidered & metallic blazers underneath!

Etsin vielä täydellistä violettia housupukua, mielestäni alla oleva kukallinen on ihana! Villikortit tänä keväänä ovat juuri sellaisia, jossa on yhdistelty erilaisia ylä- ja alaosia. Mielestäni alla olevat, tulppaanijakku ja metallivärinen jakku, ovat huikeita!

Yellow / Keltainen

Source


Pink / Vaaleanpunainen

Source

Lavender & purple / Laventeli & violetti

Source


Wild cards / Villikortit

Source

What do you think makes the perfect power suit? Will you be wearing one this spring?

Mikä sinun mielestä tekee housupuvusta täydellisen? Aiotko käyttää housupukua tänä keväänä?


What's your opinion?

  1. I think the first two look the best out of the bunch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really think that a pop of color makes a suit very beautiful, indeed! I loved the pink and the floral suit, but the yellow one is also gorgeous! Hope you have a very nice day!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, difficult to choose merely one, right? Thanks for your input!

      xxx
      E

      Delete

@elisabeth.rundlof