Style inspiration: Léa Seydoux + 5 fall fashion trends

Helsinki, 21 degrees

Source

New stuff doesn't usually have the character I adore - the rust, the chipped paint, the history.

Recently I saw a movie that inspired me style-wise so I thought I would share it on the blog! Zoe is an 2018 American romantic science fiction film directed by Drake Doremus. It stars Ewan McGregor, Léa Seydoux, Christina Aguilera, Theo James, Rashida Jones, Miranda Otto and Matthew Gray Gubler. Especially French Léa Seydoux's fashion style caught my eye, so I thought I would share my favorites features of her movie outfits. These are actually finding their way into my fall wardrobe this year.

Hiljattain näin elokuvan, joka tyylillisesti inspiroi minua! Näin ollen ajattelin jakaa sen blogini puolella. Zoe on Drake Doremuksen ohjaama, tänä vuonna julkaistu scifi -elokuva. Sen päänäyttelijät ovat Ewan McGregor, Léa Seydoux, Christina Aguilera, Theo James, Rashida Jones, Miranda Otto ja Matthew Gray Gubler. Erityisesti kiinnitin huomiota ranskalaisen Léa Seydouxin tyyliin elokuvassa, joten ajattelin jakaa suosikkipiirteitä hänen elokuva-asuissaan. Nämä trendit ovatkin löytämässä tiensä omaan syysvaatekaappiini.

While researching, I found out that Léa Seydoux's style has been interesting off set of Zoe. I guess I should have noticed her already when she appeared in Spectre (the twenty-fourth in the James Bond film series), but now my eyes have opened for her, and I will be defnitely following her style!

Kun tutkin Léa Seydouxin tyyliä tätä kirjoitusta varten, niin huomasin, että hänellä on ollut mielenkiintoinen tyyli myös Zoe -elokuvan ulkopuolella. Minun olisi ehkä pitänyt itse hänet huomata jo Spectre (Bond) -elokuvan myötä, mutta tästä lähtien aion seurata hänen tyyliään tarkemmin!


Striped turtleneck & shades of brown (seen in the photo above) - Raidallinen poolopaita + ruskean sävyt (näkyvät aloituskuvassa)

Source

Shades of green - Vihreän sävyt

Source

Shades of red, especially rusty red + red stripes - Punainen, erityisesti ruosteiset värisävyt + punaiset raidat


Source

Dusty rose - Vanha roosa


Source


What emotions do these trends evoke in you? What fashion trends are you looking forward to this upcoming autumn season? 

Mitä ajatuksia nämä trendit herättävät sinussa? Mitä muotitrendejä sinä odotat näkeväsi tänä syksynä?


What's your opinion?

  1. all so lovely
    Happy photography day
    new post
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2018/08/photography-day-2018.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment! :)

      xxx
      E

      Delete

@elisabeth.rundlof