Time flies as confusion continues...

Helsinki, -1 degrees.

I suddenly noticed that I hadn't written anything since before Christmas. I feel I owe you an explanation. Christmas went by so fast, I only had two days off work; Christmas Eve and Christmas day so it didn't really feel like any holiday at all. For some time now, I've been working all the holidays in order to gather some days off in a row, and in two weeks I will actually have a whole week off work! It's kind of a paid holiday, but unfortunately I won't be able to travel anywhere due to lack of cold cash. I had been dreaming about travelling but the harsh truth showed me that it's impossible for me to travel. I know I shouldn't complain, I just got to go to Rome, but what can a girl do other than dream?

That week, week 3, will be filled with programme and fun stuff since it's e.g. my wonderful boyfriend's birthday. I dream of spending the whole week with him, 24/7, but I'm not yet sure if I'll be that lucky since he doesn't still know if he can get the whole week off work.

I think I will use that week to relax and catch up on my reading.

Like I said, Christmas and New Years flew by so fast that I have hardly yet realized that it's 2011. One week gone and I still haven't made any resolutions. I need to activate myself. I even followed the tradition and made an amulet for luck for 2011 our of tin like we tend to do in Finland, but I still haven't stopped to wonder about what it resembles. Tomorrow I'll ask your opinion...



This evening I'll lose myself into the seven movies we rented for a week. I'll try to get rid of my confusion with refusing to think at all, ahhaha...

What's your opinion?

@elisabeth.rundlof