Birambi: Nanka bracelet

Helsinki, 4 degrees


Good memories are like charms...Each is special. You collect them, one by one, until one day you look back and discover they make a long, colorful bracelet.

Commercial collaboration: Birambi / Kaupallinen yhteistyö: Birambi

As many of you readers know, I have been adding to my wrist wear for about one year now. My arm candy collection got started with my silver Thomas Sabo bracelet that I got as a present from my boyfriend. It got its second edition last March when I received two beautiful silver bracelets from Finnish Ideakoru (see blog post here). Then it grew with Ti Sento Milano's rose gold bracelet. As you know, it recently was completed with a rose gold Marc by Marc Jacobs watch. However, it also got a small addition before that, about two weeks ago. Can you notice it from the photo?

Kuten monet lukijat tietävät, olen kasvattanut rannekorukokoelmani noin vuoden verran. Pidän pitkäaikaisista ja laadukkaista rannekoruista. Kaikki alkoi Thomas Sabon rannekorusta, jonka sain poikaystävältäni lahjaksi. Seuraavaksi sain kotimaiselta  Ideakorulta kaksi upeaa hopeista rannekorua (lue blogikirjoitus täältä). Sitten voitin Ti Sento Milanon punakullan värisen rannekorun. Ja viimeinen lisäys onkin ollut Marc By Marc Jacobsin punakullan värinen rannekello. Mutta jo ennen kello, sain pienen lisäyksen rannekorukokoelmaan - huomaatko sen kuvasta?

It's Dutch Birambi's Nanka bracelet! Birambi has been set-up by two students from the Netherlands. The concept of Birambi includes more than just bracelets. In this digital age, messages are primarily being sent by email and gifts are getting less personal. The vision behind Birambi is that the company wants to surprise people with something little and original but also personal. Birambi's opinion is that traditional mail is perfect for this. Who doesn't want to receive a cute little gift package in his/her mailbox? By keeping its prices low, Birambi does not want to make big profits but rather makes more people happy with these personalized gifts. The reasonable prices vary between €4 and €6,50!

Lisäys on tietysti hollantilaisen Birambin Nanka -rannekoru! Birambi on kahden hollantilaisen opiskelijan yritys, koska uskoo perinteisen postin ja pienten viestien ja yllätysten voimaan. Birambin rannekorut ovat pieniä, uniikkejä ja henkilökohtaisia. Yrityksen rannekorut ovat todella kohtuuhintaiset: 4-6,50€/kpl!


I love my little addition to my arm candy collection, and it's cute packaging and message! I think it's a great idea for Valentine's Day! I plan to buy a similar bracelet to my best friends! What kind of silver jewelry do you like?

Itse pidän kovasti uudesta lisäyksestä, ja sen söpöstä pakkauksesta ja viestistä! Mikä loistava idea ystävänpäivää varten! Tulen ehdottomasti ostamaan samantyyppiset rannekorut myös parhaille kavereilleni! Millaisista hopeakoruista te tykkäätte?


What's your opinion?

  1. wow, that's incredibly cool indeed! I wish we had something like that available here in Estonia too! because like you said - such a perfect gift for the Valentine's Day. and why not on other occasions too. but when it comes to arm candy overall I recently ordered myself a bracelet with my birth stone from an Estonian jewellery designer. I'm so looking forward to it!

    Maiken,
    Part of me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I can't wait to see the bracelet you mentioned on your blog :)

      xxx
      E

      Delete
  2. Nice bracelet:)
    Btw, do you want to follow each other?
    http://irinafedkova.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the bracelet and the watch! I really love watches and bracelets together! So cute pictures!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm happy that you like them as well :)

      xxx
      E

      Delete
  4. I loved the bracelet and the watch! I really love watches and bracelets together! So cute pictures!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm happy that you like them as well :)

      xxx
      E

      Delete

@elisabeth.rundlof