Inspirational quote & illustration of the week: Suomenlinna Sea Fortress Island

Helsinki, 17 degrees

 
My soul is full of longing, for the secret of the sea, and the heart of the great ocean sends a thrilling pulse through me.

---

From where is this adult coloring book illustration? See here. / Mistä tämä aikuisten värityskirjakuvitus on otettu? Katso tästä

What's your opinion?

  1. Adult coloring book are quite fun, but I always have problems with line - I just can't stand how lines aren't so clear, especially in coloring books which I saw in one shop in my hometown :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You posted a quote that speaks a lot to my heart... I love the sea and I long to go to a place just like the illustration... I am so nostalgic these days :) Hope you are having a sweet week in family!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete

@elisabeth.rundlof